The deadline of the IV International Uuno Klami Composition Competition is coming closer.
Please, find some information about the competition below and enclosed.
– Compositions must be submitted to the Competition Office 3 December 2018 at the latest.
– The Jury will be Finland’s Kalevi Aho and Magnus Lindberg and Estonia’s Erkki-Sven Tüür. The conductor member of the Jury will be Olari Elts (Estonia).
– The following prizes will be awarded: I prize €11,000, II prize €9,000 and III prize €7,000.
– There is no age limit or entry fee.
– The works shortlisted for the finals will be performed by the Kymi Sinfonietta at two finals concerts, to be held in the cities of Kouvola and Kotka (Finland) in autumn 2019. The Jury chooses the winners only after hearing the finals concerts and their rehearsals.
– For more information (rules and entry form) on the competition, please visit the competition website atwww.klamicompetition.fi.
Could you please forward this information on to organizations or people who might be interested in the competition?
Please, let me know if you would like to have any further information or our brochure and/or entry form by mail, we are happy to help.
Ms. Reetaliina Marin
International Uuno Klami Composition Competition
c/o Kymi Sinfonietta
Tel. +358 50 324 0058
Fax +358 5 234 4708
Follow us in Facebook (@klamicompetition)